TONY K. CHOID.M.D
• OUR ENTIRE TEAM will wear face masks and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
• All patients will apply hand sanitizer on their hands before being seated. Please observe the 6-feet social distancing in our reception room.
• All staff and patients temperatures will be checked when they enter the office. Anyone with a higher temperature of 100.4 degree F will be rescheduled and sent home. The COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire will be filled out for EVERY patient (new and existing) coming into the office.
• All handles, counters, chairs, etc., will be disinfected and wiped after EACH time they are touched by patients or staff. Whole room disinfection techniques are utilized for optimal cleanliness of our office.
• After the patient is seated in the chair, they will receive a pre-procedural mouthwash rinse. Gargle in your mouth for 1 minute before any dental treatment.
• We have installed I-Wave Ionic Air Purifiers in the air duct designed to constantly clean, and purify the air multiple times per hour.
• All rooms have humidifiers that routinely purify all surfaces with an Electrolyzed Water Disinfectant known as “Hypochlorous Acid”. This is an effective chemical disinfectant that is currently used in hospitals and healthcare facilities. It is currently on the EPA list as effective against human coronavirus.
• We will continue our premium medical-grade sterilization and disinfection techniques with all equipment, instruments, and contact surfaces. We will continue to utilize disposable sleeves and barriers for each patient.